Foy Group, an industrial electrical contracting company, providing electrical service specializing in occupied manufacturing facilities and occupied public facilities, since 1999. At Foy Group, quality work and excellent service are just the beginning. Our goal is to partner with you and understand you and provide industrial electrical services that support your business needs. Foy Group has established and maintained excellent client relationships with some of the Northwest’s most recognized clients. These clients repeatedly call Foy Group because we ask and work hard to understand what you expect and deliver to your expectations, providing communication, quality, service, and safety every step of the way.
Foy Group, trusted by clients to keep their facilities running smoothly and effectively. It is clearly understood that, while getting work installed, power outages are only performed after they have been scheduled and communicated. It is also understood that this comes second only to the safety of our people and your people in the facility in which the work is being performed.
Foy Group has extensive experience. Our teams come with an average of 25 years of experience in the electrical industry. This allows us to help you through the design process, pre-construction, scheduling, permitting, utility connections, utility rebates, and inspections efficiently. You can count on us.
- Electrical construction
- Manufacturing facility relocation
- Manufacturing equipment power connections
- Controls and automation
- Medium voltage cable, connections, and splicing
- Substations, switchgear, and metering
- Generators and backup systems
- Industrial fuel distribution center
- Industrial natural gas distribution center
- Energy Management Controls (EMCS)
- Hazardous locations (Class 1, Division 1, 2 & 3)
- Crane system electrification and controls
- Industrial machinery upgrades and controls
- UL listing of industrial machinery
- Electrical and lighting data logging
- Lighting and lighting controls
- 400 hertz systems for the Aerospace industry
- P.O.E. (Power over ethernet)